Upon approval of membership, each new MTWWFM member receives a welcome package. Through our corporate offices MTWWFM members also have year-round access to resource materials that can assist in “how-to-do-it” and enhance your ministry’s development. The power of unity of faith should never be underestimated, and unity is fostered through ongoing
and genuine fellowship between the body of Christ. Through our fellowship, we develop deeper acquaintances that build lasting friendships, share knowledge and gifts that encourage, strengthen and support one another, and experience love that truly makes us a family. Fellowship is a powerful weapon that emboldens the body
1. To create a fellowship among various church bodies of believers (Philippians 1:27, 4:3)
2. To cultivate a spirit of friendship and unity among the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:1-4)
3. To contribute toward the spiritual growth of the members of the fellowship (Romans 12:13)
4. To practice a lifestyle that lines up with the Word of God (Ephesians 4:17-32)
The Fellowship is dedicated to spiritual excellence in mentoring and equipping Apostles, Bishops, Pastors, Clergy and Spiritual Leaders with the tools and knowledge for their work in the Body of Christ. Assistance is available to help you fulfill the vision God has given, ministry dynamics, deal with conflict resolution, instruct in financial stewardship, and help you inspire your congregation on the vision.
Pastoral Care and Counseling
Support and counseling to the clergy in the MTWWFM is provided in order to help ministers remain healthy in ministry, a time for the Comforter to restore your soul, Psalm 23:2. While this is a free service to members, donations to the Fellowship are welcomed and encouraged.
Seminars and Conferences
Provide a plethora of topics designed to help your ministry flourish and grow, leadership development and to cultivate relationship through fellowship that advance the Kingdom of God.
Ordination under the MTWWFM covering is available to all MTWWFM members who have been members for one year or more and meet MTWWFM qualifications for ordination.
• Articles of Incorporation, By-laws, policy manuals, employee manuals
• 501 (c)(3) service
• Development of operating procedures for churches
• Annual training and evaluations
• State and Federal Compliance
• Strategic Planning & Preventive Consultations
TO PARTNER, CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION