Our Motto: To love, serve, encourage and help enable those who are called to serve as leaders in their respective churches.
Our Vision: The Master’s Touch Fellowship & Ministries seeks to become a global voice along a lifelong journey of spiritual and economic hope, encouragement and empowerment to people locally, nationally and around the world.
Statement of Beliefs
Believers have been divided through the years as a result of Dogmatic Beliefs that have hindered true fellowship and unity in the Body of Christ.
To avoid this continuing in the End Times Church, we have sought to present Doctrine based squarely on the Scriptures, in such a way that divergences in belief may still be acceptable within reasonable limits, without causing division in the Church.
1. We believe in Divine Revelation from the Holy Spirit that God continues to give in these End Times to understand the New Move of God that is taking place in the earth, leading to an understanding of the End Times Church.
Such revelations cannot and will not ever supersede the Scriptures, but often bring light concerning many things that are not clearly shown in Scripture. Amongst these is an understanding of the functions of the Fivefold Ministry in the times in which we live, and the revelation of the Mystery of the End Times Church.
2. We believe that God is raising up in these last days, Men and Women of God who will lead the Church to its final glory and will receive revelation from God concerning the Mystery of the End Times Church.
3. We believe that as a result of the Fall of Man in the Garden of Eden that all men are born in a spiritual condition that prevents them from entering into the blessings of God and makes them subject to the power of sin that is resident in them
4. We believe that God made covenants with men, from the time of the fall, leading finally to the New Covenant in which all men are gathered together in one Body in Christ.
Although in the Old Covenant God had chosen for Himself a people in the Nation of Israel, God is in these last days working through a body made up of both Jews and Gentiles, who are one in Christ alone.
No man holds any favor with God through natural birth, heritage, culture or race. Outside of Christ all men are lost, but in Christ all are redeemed and are considered the People of God.
5. We believe that man is redeemed from the effects of sin by Grace alone through Faith in the Finished Work of Calvary. The work was completed on the Cross of Calvary where Jesus shed His Blood for the sins of mankind and cried out "It is Finished."
6. We believe in the experience of the New Birth in which a person is regenerated by the Spirit of God after professing faith in Jesus and receiving Him as their personal savior.
7. We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a once only event in which a believer enters into a relationship with the Holy Spirit that provides a gateway to the Gifts of the Spirit.
8. We believe in the full functioning of the Fivefold Ministry Offices of Apostle, Prophet, Teacher, Pastor and Evangelist, with emphasis and seniority falling in this specific order.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
2. We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man's salvation.
4. We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
7. We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
8. We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to the entire world.